Subject: FW: EU-Survey Questionnaire on the implementation of the Action Plan on integration and inclusion
From: "Anne-Ly Reimaa" <[email-masked]>
To: "KUM min" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2024 14:09:45 +0200

Tere!

Edastan tööülesande Euroopa Komisjonilt.

Parimate soovidega

Anne-Ly

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2024 7:07 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: EU-Survey Questionnaire on the implementation of the Action Plan on 
integration and inclusion

Dear EIN delegates,

As mentioned during our last EIN meeting in Madrid, we have started working 
on the mid-term review of the Action Plan on integration and inclusion. 
Against this background, we would very much appreciate your feedback on the 
progress achieved, and the challenges encountered, throughout the first half 
of the Action Plan’s implementation period. Your replies will feed into the 
mid-term review and complement the monitoring of actions taken by the 
Commission.

The questionnaire aims to gather feedback on measures taken in all sectoral 
priority areas of the Action Plan (education, employment and skills, health 
and housing) as well as the horizontal actions supporting integration in all 
areas. In preparing the replies, we kindly ask you to seek input from other 
competent authorities in your country (e.g. health authorities on the part 
referring to promoting migrants’ access to healthcare) as well as other 
types of stakeholders as appropriate.

We would be grateful for your contribution to the EU survey questionnaire 
here <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/SurveyAPII2024>  by 16 February 
2024.

Kind regards,

DG HOME integration sector

European Commission
Directorate-General for Migration & Home Affairs
Unit C2: Legal Pathways and Integration

Follow us: 
<https://home-affairs.ec.europa.eu/select-language?destination=/node/1> | 
<https://twitter.com/EUHomeAffairs?s=20>  | 
<https://www.youtube.com/user/EUHomeAffairs>

Sign up to our 
<https://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/home/user-subscriptions/2668/create> 
newsletter